Saturday, July 30, 2005

The Start of the Landscaping


The people who we bought the house from did an amazing job fixing it up on the inside, but the backyard is SORELY lacking . I have already spent many days out there trimming bushes and trees. I have already bagged up over 20 large garbage bags full of clippings, including lots of very prickly vines. This week my project was to tear up part of the janky brick patio and build a little retaining wall around the huge tree in the backyard. My brother in law Kevin and his family are going to come down at the end of August and help (and by "help" I mean do the entire thing) build a deck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very dissapointed in the lack of blogging over the past several days. I know that living back in the womb can hinder this process, but let's not make excuses.