Friday, September 15, 2006

Jimmy Kimmel

I had forgotten how funny the Jimmy Kimmel show was. I hadn't watched it in over a year, since here in Memphis it use to not be on until 2 a.m, it has since been moved to 12 a.m. On Wednesday they celebrated the shows 3 year and 9 month anniversary with the "Jimmy Kimmel Live's All-Star Salute to Jimmy Kimmel Live". I DVR'ed it and watched it last night, I laughed until I couldn't laugh anymore. So I set my DVR to record each nights show from now on. Last night one of the funniest people alive, Chris Elliot, was on. As usual he was a laugh a minute, and when Jimmy asked him about when "Get a Life" was going to come out on DVD, Chris told him that he had recorded a commentary for the entire first season, but it was being held up for legal reasons. So I have that to look forward to.

For those of you who missed "Jimmy Kimmel Live's All-Star Salute to Jimmy Kimmel Live, you can watch it on line here.

1 comment:

Dan said...

One of the greatest episodes was filmed right here in the Motor City...Had musical guest The Four Tops. And oh, by the way your three older brothers were on the show.