Friday, February 11, 2005

How mad can I make her?

I bought clothing for my nephews for Christmas. I thought that would make them mad. I know that kids like toys for Christmas, so I buy them something that provides nothing but a bewildered look for me to be amused by. My goal is to tease these kids so much that they in fact learn how to be mean to their own nieces and nephews when they grow up. Dr. Laura endorses this and says it will make them tougher too. On top of that, the pants we bought didn't fit and Kris has asked me a number of times to send her the receipt so she can exchange them. Frankly, I don't find that a good enough reason to have to walk away from my tv. I would actually have to find the receipt and an envelope, a stamp and a pen to address the envelope and i just don't feel much like doing that. Plus I know it irritates her when I do the opposite of what she asks...so I think I'll just not ever send her the receipt. In the end we will all laugh about how funny it is to irritate the people I love.

No comments: