Thursday, October 26, 2006

Libby in the Cupboard

Libby's favorite new pastime is playing with the cupboard that we moved from the kitchen into the den. We had just put it there to get it out of the way during the kitchen remodel. Libby spends alot of time putting her toys into it, then closing the door, laughing, opening the door and removing all the toys.



A few days ago, I removed the shelves, added some pillows and now Libby loves to get into the cupboard. I close the doors and then she pushes them open laughing. She also finds it hilarious when Stretch or Zoe is put in the cupboard, at first the dogs didn't like it, know they go into it themselves.


With a little squeezing I can fit myself into the cupboard. Nothing makes her laugh harder then having me surprise her.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Dad, we didn't want to tell you, but Jon came "out of the cupboard" a while ago.

Anonymous said...

Jon, I think you over estimate how funny you are with the "nothing makes her laugh harder" comment. I think she laughes harder at that dancing chicken thing. Wow, a stuffed, battery operated dancing chicken is funnier than you.

Laura said...

Libby is so cute! I love the latest pictures!

Anonymous said...

These pictures of Libby are really priceless. You can really see her personality emerging! And her smile reminds me of Matthew.

Mom

Jon said...

Yes Dave, I did come "out of the cupboard. Are you trying to tell the world something? Maybe you should look up the definition of "out of the cupboard" on Urban Dictionary before you leave a comment like that.

Jon said...

No Monaca, she thinks I am much funnier then a dancing chicken. In fact, she laughed so hard she peed her pants.

rudi said...

Jon you are a barrel of laughs. You are so funny. I am happy that you are my brother in law because you make me laugh so much.