Monday, September 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Kris

P8230097P7040091P7210066
My sister in law Kris turns the BIG 4-0 today. Once again it is hard for people to believe I have a sister in law that old being I am so young. Here are 10 things you might not know about Kris:

10. Kris loves being in vogue. She has been wearing turtlenecks for the past 25 years hoping that they would come back in style. She can now wear them loud and proud because on The View a few weeks ago, they said that turtlenecks are the hot new trend this season.
9. Kris studied French for over 8 years in high school and college and graduated with a minor in French. Yet I have never heard her speak a word of French and the closest she has ever been to France is staying at the Paris hotel in Las Vegas.
8. Kris reminds me a lot of sex therapist Dr. Ruth Westheimer, except Kris was never trained as an Israeli sniper.
7. When Kris and Dan first started dating my parents would have Kris watch Susan and I when they went out of town. What my parents never knew was Kris would just hang out in front the TV and get drunk while Susan and I had to do all the housework.
6. Kris has had one hair-do her entire life. I don't know if I would be able to pick Kris out of a line-up if she was wearing a wig. Her hair is so thick it once stopped a .22 caliber bullet fired at point blank range.
5. If Kris had a daughter she would name it Molly and make her wear homemade jumpers everyday.
4. Kris has trouble regulating the temperature of her ears. She loves when her oldest son Matthew touches her ears and lets her know if they are to warm or to cold.
3. Kris is not impressed with the quality of education her kids are getting at the Canton Charter Academy. She has actually started to work there part time to see if she can help get the kids test scores up to the state average.
2. Kris loves to have her feet slapped and has been to known to slap a few feet in her day also.
1. Kris is the fastest scrapbooker ever, she is current through today. She can do 20-30 pages in the time that it takes Beth to do 3 pages. But to be fair, all Kris does is round the corners of the pictures and slaps them on a page. Kris also loves to listen to my opinions and suggestions when it comes to Creative Memories.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

No picture?