Thursday, October 18, 2007

I think I love you

After our old brown striped couch got repeatedly puked on by Libby during her sickness and both sides of the cushions were so worn though they had holes in them we decided to buy a new couch. We picked it out a few weeks ago and they delivered it last Wednesday. The couch is called "Wild Thing" and it is unlike anything we have bought before. It goes with no other furniture in the house and is really quite ugly, but when we move it will go in the basement for me to use with my home theater. As ugly as it is, it is the most comfortable couch I have ever sat on. Both sides of it recline and is all big and puffy. It is about 13 inches longer then our old love seat so now all four of us plus the 2 dogs can comfortably sit on it. And we were able to get rid of the foot stool providing much more room for Libby to play.
IMG_4921.JPGIMG_4922.JPG
IMG_4923.JPGIMG_4924.JPG
As you can imagine it is quite hard to get me to move from in front the television now.

1 comment:

BoxcatAV said...

Reagan looks so much like you!