Thursday, March 20, 2008

Shop til you drop


Last weekend Beth and her sisters did their best to stimulate the economy. Beth and Laura flew up to Minnie to go clothes shopping with Errin. Thanks to Minnesota's lack of sales tax on clothing, the girls got lots of bargains. This was my Christmas present to Beth. I used my frequent flier miles to send her up there and I stayed with the kids for 5 LONG DAYS. Beth had to use her own money for clothes shopping.
Beth had a great time hanging out with her sisters and Rudi. She was very lucky and did not get bit by Obie (I wish Rudi could say the same thing).

6 comments:

Miss Laura said...

That whole story made me salivate. I mean it.

Anonymous said...

Whatta haul!
anne

Unknown said...

Cathie and i try and follow Mom and Dad's example by not hoarding money individually, but sharing everything together... Then again, both Mom and Dad brought money into the family.

Sarah said...

Is Beth on her hotel bed, or is your bedroom seriously that clean?

Jon said...

That is the Desticles spare bedroom. They keep it very clean, but the rest of the house is in shambles.

rudi said...

That picture makes the bedroom look a lot nicer than it really is. Good thing no one looked under the bed or in the closet.