Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Deaf Latvian

I finally got some of the pictures emailed to me from the photo shoot Beth, Libby, Reagan and I were in last month.
1102 by you.
Here is Beth pretending to give Libby an exam.
1059 by you.
I'm doing an amazing job of being a deaf Latvian parent, making Libby a Latvian patient.

1049 by you.
I am giving the sign for "third question", at least that is what I was told.
1041 by you.
This one is Beth doing an okay job of looking like a doctor.
1026 by you.
And finally here is Libby looking cute as a button playing with some of the toys in the waiting room.

Hopefully in the next month or so the final product will be coming out and I will share it with all, except for the tasteful nudes Anne took of me afterwards.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never heard of a gay person referred to with the term "Latvian". Libby looks very cute and Beth could be a model. I like the picture where Libby is blowing out her ear-drums by blowing into the stethoscope.

Anonymous said...

Dr. Kalbfell will get a lot of satisfaction from seeing Beth's beautiful smile. How soon will you all start signing autographs?

Love, Mom

BoxcatAV said...

Voice over should occur next week. Will probably be at least a month until the final is complete. Things always take at least 2X as long as I think they will.

BoxcatAV said...

PS - Libby is playing with toys in the Playroom:)