Friday, September 23, 2005

The Trip Begins


We left on Thursday night at about 9:30 p.m CST for our jouney to Michigan. We figured that Libby usually sleeps most of the night, so it would be an ideal time for us to drive. She did great. We stopped three times for feedings, changes, and stretches. We had so much stuff packed in the Sportcross that we barely had room to yawn. We brought the Parrot Pot home for Beth's mom, all the maternity clothes Beth had worn to give to her sister Laura (who we expect to be expecting next), and Pottery Barn camping lights for my sister-in-law Kris. Our dogs Stretch and Zoe were good as gold the entire trip, they slept on their fur blanket in the backseat next to Libby. We arrived at my parents house about 1 p.m. EST. My mother went up to Rellis Sports Bar to get me my favorite pizza for lunch. They make the most amazing Mexican pizza I have ever had. We went to Beth's parents for dinner and so that Libby could meet her Grandpa. They got along swimmingly.

No comments: