Saturday, April 08, 2006

Day Seven: Friday


Before Susan, Kevin and family left Friday around noon, Kevin and I finished the stairs leading down into the yard. Later that afternoon I finished the railing. Now all that has to be done is re-running one of the gutters and putting up some lattice to keep the dogs from under the deck. The deck looks great, my neighbor even told me he now has deck envy. A big thanks goes out to Kevin's brother in law Stew for drawing up the plans and to Kevin for using up a week of vacation to help me built the deck.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks amazing! Nicely done! Hope you'll get lot's of use out of it!

BoxcatAV said...

You have amazing family! How very cool that they come down to work and help you with the house. Hopefully Libby's first sliver is a few months away!

rudi said...

The deck looks amazing - nice job Kevin!

Dan said...

So Kevin, when is your next vacation? I think you and Kris could build a great deck in our backyard.