Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Baby in a Box

Posted by Picasa

After finding out that Beth's sister-in-laws had decided not to have a baby shower for Beth and the new baby, we went out shopping this weekend to Babies "R" Us. We had heard great things about the Bumbo from some of the people Beth works with, so we picked one up. While it is suppose to help newborns from 3-14 months old sit up, Libby also enjoys the box. She will drag it out of her bedroom and bring it into the den and sit in it while reading Readers Digest. She also finds it hilarious when we put Stretch or Zoe in it, which is truly a wiener in a box.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You. Are. Hilarious.

I was totally expecting to see some "dog humor". I was so anticipating seeing Stretch in the box and a laughing Libby...little did I know ....:O

BoxcatAV said...

My friend has a bumbo for her little one and LOVES it. I'm sure baby Kurt will too.

Sarah said...

Ok. Now that I have regained my composure after yesterday's SNL music video, I need to tell you that my mom actually sent me (us) a "wiener in a box" on Saturday. I will blog it when I have the chance. You'll love it. :)