Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What I watch

With so many new shows on the TV schedule and some having been canceled, I thought I would update you all on what I watch each week. As you will see I have scaled back my TV watching quite a bit.

Sunday:
King of the Hill
Family Guy
The Simpson's
American Dad
The Winner
The Apprentice: L.A.

Monday:
How I Met Your Mother
Two and Half Men
The Class
New Adventures of Old Christine
Rules of Engagement
Prison Break
24
Heros
Black Donnelly's
The Riches

Tuesday:
American Idol
King of Cars
Dirt

Wednesday:
American Idol: Results
America's Next Top Model
Dirty Jobs
Top Design
Good Eats
South Park
Halfway Home
Knights of Prosperity (may be canceled by now)

Thursday:
My Name is Earl
The Office
Scrubs
30 Rock
Andy Barker: P.I.

Friday:
I record nothing, just catch up on shows

Saturday:
This Old House Hour
America's Test Kitchen
Saturday Night Live

Daily:
First 20 minutes of the View (just to hear Rosie get my blood boiling)
Jimmy Kimmel Live
Jack's Big Music Show (for Libby to watch)

For those of you who aren't watching it, The Black Donnellys is the best new show of the season. Go to NBC.com or itunes and download the past 3 episodes to get yourself caught up. This is also the first season I am watching of 24, it is OK, not sure I will watch it next season.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Holy crap, you watch A LOT of t.v. How come you don't like "Grey's Anatomy" like the rest of us?

Jon said...

When you live with a doctor you don't need to watch medical dramas because you live them each day.

Sarah said...

Ah. Good point.

Anonymous said...

THAT. Is a lot of TV.

Good job.

Unknown said...

Prison Break is the best of all that you watch!