Saturday, March 10, 2007

First Haircut


Libby went to get her first haircut today. Three minutes and $19 (including tip) later she came out looking much cuter. While Libby was getting her haircut, I wanted to tell the hair stylist not to make Libby look like a boy, but then I sized up the hair stylistt, who was a manish looking woman, and kept my mouth shut. Libby cried most of the time because she did not like the cape over her hands and didn't want to sit by herself in the chair. We were able to calm her down by feeding her M&Ms.


And here is Libby mullet free. Beth and I are now not embarrassed to be seen in public with Libby.

1 comment:

BoxcatAV said...

Just wait until a $19 haircut is cheap for her! Before you know it, she'll be wanting all the products to go along with the haircut! When I was in third grade, my dad had to bribe me with my own bottle of Prell to get me to take a shower. Now, I'm a shampoo junkie! (Aveda, not Prell!)
anne