Sunday, August 03, 2008

Millennium Park

This afternoon we took the girls to a new park in Grand Rapids called Millennium Park. There is a great beach area and sprinkler park for the kids.
IMG_1641.JPGIMG_1640.JPGIMG_1637.JPGIMG_1633.JPG
Both girls had so much fun playing in the sand and wading in the water, which was as warm as bathwater, or maybe a lot of people were peeing in it at the time we were there.
The sprinkler park was great fun also.
IMG_1616.JPG by you.
Reagan looks sad in the is picture, but I think the sun was just in her eyes because she was having a so much playing in the sprinklers, she didn't even mind when she got sprayed in her face.
IMG_1617.JPG by you.
Here is Libby collecting water in her bucket with a cheesey smile on her face.
IMG_1621.JPGIMG_1620.JPG
IMG_1619.JPGIMG_1631.JPG
Last but not least, here I am with my littlest princess
IMG_1629.JPG by you.

Here are a few things we learned while at the park:
1) Getting a lot of tattoos may seem like a great idea, but it really isn't. There seemed to be many people there who have gotten "drunk" tattoos.
2) I may not be in great shape, but am in better shape then most.
3) When finished the park will be twice as large as Central Park in NYC.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean by the first two... large tatooed mama's!!

Jamie

Sarah said...

I totally luaghed when I read this post because Reasons 1 and 2 are exactly the conclusions that Mike and I came to on a recent trip to the Dells.