Saturday, August 23, 2008

That's What She Said

This evening Beth, the girls and I went to the mall, while there we went to Pottery Barn to look for some new floor lamps. Here is a conversation I had with the saleswoman.

Saleswoman: "Do you know where the back door is?"
Me: "Ummm yes. (me giggling quietly) I think you guys should think of a better name for the pick up area."
Saleswoman: "You mean like the instant gratification door?"
Me: "I don't think that is much better."
Saleswoman: "Well you can pick you lamps up at the backdoor near Dick's"
Me: "You said dicks."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what she said

We miss you guys, Love the Reeds

Anonymous said...

Haha we just realized what the title was, now our comment is as funny.

Sarah said...

That sort of word association and humor is precisely why we like you.

:P