Tuesday, December 13, 2005

JDLR

Today I went to the Dermatologist's office to have a mole that J.D.L.R. Dr. Beard removed the mole because she didn't like the cut of it's jib. It was a bit of a challenge bringing Libby along. She was very good in the waiting room, smiling and cooing for the nurses and receiptionists. But as soon as we got into the exam room, she screamed like a howler monkey. Luckily I was able to calm her down by the time the doctor came into see me. Because I had not put anything down for employer or a work phone number, she knew I was a SaHD. She told me that her husband is also a SaHD and that it was supposed to be just for three months, but that was 2 kids and three years ago.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Next time that embarassing situation comes around, you can use my work number, or else use your cell phone number as a work number.

Rich said...

that looks loke a 3rd nipple

Rich said...

it would be nice if the Kurts' would stop voting that my blog stinks...

jon, SaHD life too busy? or just nothing going on in menfist?