Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My Bad

My apologies to my brother in law Rudi. In a past post I told the world that our Grandma didn't make him a stocking like she has for everyone else. I was wrong. His wife Errin sent me this photo today of Rudi's stocking. I know it may look like it is made of newspaper, but Errin assures me that is just bad lighting. And as for the spelling error, it is an easy one to make, I've done it myself. I also know the photo is legit because it was taken on top of the couch that Beth and I gave them when we moved to Memphis.

Once again, I'm sorry Rudi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have an extra stocking that Grandma made for Paul (that's right, Paul has two stockings from Grandma). Perhaps that would make everything right for Cowboy Frank.

rudi said...

You could have at least used newspaper that Stretch and Zoe hadn't pee'd on to make the stocking, Jon.

Jon said...

Better to pee on papers then a couch as woodles are want to do.

Rich said...

I didn’t know that gays had their own rodeo… That would be like lesbians having their own softball league..

Rich said...

I bet I know what movie Rudi will be going to see this weekend.....

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808403312