Sunday, January 08, 2006

Dance, Dance, Dance


My brother-in-law and sister-in-law, Paul and Laura, have been holding out on me. When ever I go over there to visit I always have to B.Y.O.B. Apparently they must have alot of booze laying around now. Because my brother Dan only dances (to the song I'm to Sexy) when he is three sheets to the wind. So he must have had quite a few jello-shots to dance like that over at Paul and Laura's.

On a MUCH cuter note, click here to watch a video of my niece Elise showing everyone how to bust a move on the dancing pad.

2 comments:

Rich said...

Dan has some serious moves baby!!! In fact, I remember him showcasing those skills in Jamaica.

And I thought BYOB stood for Bring Your Own Boopy http://richmcintosh.blogspot.com/2005/11/baby-tip-2-from-rich.html

Dan said...

I think Jamacia really showcased both my dancing and singing talets..Especially when I helped out the nightly entertainer with her song.."you can get it if you really try."
And unlike Jon at Christmas Eve, I don't need alchohol to have fun.