Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Boom

My little sister turns 29 today. Here are 10 things you might not know about her.

10. Until she spent 2 years at Western Michigan University, we really didn't like each other and never hung out with each other. Now Susan is one of my favorite family members to hang out with.
9. Susan has great kids. I am always calling Susan to ask for parenting advice. I would be very happy if Libby and Reagan turned out as nice as her kids.
8. Susan use to whine a lot. One time on a vacation to the Leelanau Pennisula we had a cottage near a winery, and the family joke was that every time Susan was whining we told her we were going to drop her off at the winery.
7. Susan always knew she wanted to be a stay at home mom. She spent two years at Western Michigan University just to get her "Mrs".
6. Susan's first real job was working at Dunkin Donuts. I always felt bad for her because she always had to live up to my reputation. I had it easy because I only had to live up to Dave's.
5. After going through my one week intense house cleaning/organization class in April, Susan's home has really undergone quite a transformation.
4. Susan and her husband Kevin are polar opposites which is why they get along so great. Kevin loves watching movies, Susan falls asleep after 15 minutes. Kevin is a human garbage disposal, Susan is very picky. Kevin is very athletic, Susan trips while walking.
3. Susan has always been my parents second favorite child (except for the 3 months before her wedding), I am the favorite.
2. During family photos, Susan liked to wear my mom's khaki pants.
1. Susan is the only person I know who likes getting warts. Whether they are on her face, arm, or leg, she is always happy to let you touch them.

No comments: