Sunday, August 28, 2005

Home

Beth and Libby were discharged from the hospital about 1 p.m. today. All the nurses were amazed at how well Beth was doing after having a c-section, she was up and walking the first day. We were very lucky delivering at Methodist Germantown Hospital, the nurses were great and the room we had was huge, it even had a couch in it for me to sleep on both nights. A fellow fellow from St Jude's also was in the hospital after delivering his child on Saturday and stopped in to say "Hello". Damon and his wife Jen gave birth to Isbelle Catherine.

Libby always seems to be hungry and is a viking when it comes to nursing. Beth is hoping her milk comes in sooner then later. I am the GREATEST husband EVER. I went out today to Walgreen's and bought Beth some feminine hygenie products

My mom and dad were in from Michigan and my mother made a great meal for Beth's first day home. We had salad, French bread, pork roast, potatoes, and carrots. Plus our favorite lemon chocolate chip cake. They are flying back today so my dad can ride the Dalmac for the 12th time.

1 comment:

Will said...

Congratulations guys! Libby Lou is beautiful! Jon, I think the surgical scrubs and shower cap are your new look.