Monday, August 15, 2005

New Wheels


IS Sportcross
Posted by Picasa

I left for Memphis this morning at about 1 a.m. which turned out to be a bad idea. I awoke at midnight and wasn't tired at all, but as soon as I got on the road my eyelids got heavy. I ended up stopping like 6 times at rest areas for short 10 minute naps. So with the time change I got home about 12:30 p.m. It was so good to see Beth, I was worried about leaving her alone for the weekend being about ready to burst and all. The nice thing about the drive was that I finally got to drive my new (used) car home, I had been storing it for the last month at my parents old house. It is a 2002 Lexus IS 300 Sportcross. It is pretty much loaded with everything but the navigational system. It drives so quietly and smoothly.

No comments: