Saturday, October 08, 2005

Face of an Angel


Miss Libby may have the face of an Angel, but she was a stinker today. We took her out shopping to the mall where Beth had to purchase some new shoes, her feet got longer, not wider while she was pregant. While Beth was trying on her shoes, I was holding Libby because she would not stay in her stroller. Everytime she was set down she would cry like a baby. All of the sudden I felt a wetness on my jeans and I noticed urine dripping onto the floor. Libby had peed through her diaper, through her outfit and all over the floor. We quickly bought the shoes, I took off my pants and we went to the Dillard's restroom and got her changed. For those of you in the mid-south and lower north region of the USA, stop by your local Dillard's if you are in the need of a restroom. They were VERY clean (even my mother would approve) and they had the nicest changing table I have ever seen, it was like upholstered piece of furniture.

3 comments:

Will said...

Wait... so you took off your pants in the middle of the store? Nice going!

Jon said...

I wasn't going to walk around with pee on my pants like an idiot...gosh

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

How silly that would have been to walk around with baby pee on your pants when you could just take them off and go around in your underwear! (please say you were wearing underwear!)