Saturday, October 08, 2005

My week in TV


Here is what my PVR records each week. I'm pretty sure I got them all. It may seem like a lot, but you have to remember that some of the shows are brand new and I feel I have to watch them until I find out if they suck or not. I wouldn't want to miss the next "Seinfeld".

Sunday:
King of the Hill
Simpsons
War at Home
Family Guy
American Dad
Extreme Makeover-Home Edition

Monday:
Arrested Development
Kitchen Confidential
King of Queens
How I Meet Your Mother
Two and Half Men
Out of Practice
Prison Break

Tuesday:
Dirty Jobs
Adam Corolla Project
Amazing Race-Family Edition
My Name is Earl
The Office
Rodney
The Biggest Loser
Nip/Tuck

Wedneday:
Yes Dear
Still Standing
The Apprentice-Martha Stewart
Freddie
Good Eats

Thursday:
Survivor
The Apprentice
Will and Grace
Everyone Hates Chris

Friday:
Hope and Faith
Malcom in the Middle
The Soup
Best Week Ever

Saturday:
Saturday Night Live

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I counted around 26 hours of TV each week. That's 26 hours of time (minus commercials) that Libby doesn't get with her dad. It's all about Quality time.

I guess this is why you've always said, "A parent with less than three kids isn't really a parent" - probably because of these exact reasons, it's not that much work.

Dan said...

He can always watch TV while he is nursing Libby.

Anonymous said...

Why aren't there links to each of the shows?