Sunday, November 19, 2006

Thanksgiving Traditions


I love tradition. Usually on Thanksgiving we get to spend time with my side of the family and then go over and spend time with Beth's family. But this year Beth's parents are going to go to Minnie to visit Errin and Rudi for Thanksgiving.
I always love spending time with my brother-in-laws Rudi and Paul. We have a fun tradition of pulling practical jokes on each other during dinner. Last year Rudi topped us all by coming down for dinner not wearing any pants or underwear and having his entire p*nis stuffed into the cap of a bic pen. It was a site to see.

***Post Edit***
My wife has asked that I add an asterik to the word penis in the above post so that it doesn't offend anyone. Also in the interest of the truth, there seemed to be quite a bit of room left in the pen cap, so technically Rudi's penis wasn't stuffed in there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have wanted a brother my entire life...and I couldn't be happier to have a brother-in-law like Paul.

Jon said...

Rudi I am so happy that you consider me just a brother, and not just a brother in law.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Jon,
You should not tell gross stories in your blog or I will not be allowed to read it. I try and tell everyone that you are nice and not always mean to people.

Madeline

Anonymous said...

Madeline,
U Jon is just jealous of Rudi.

Anonymous said...

naughty story! POOR Rudi