Monday, November 06, 2006

Laughing Libby #3

Last week my sister-in-law Cathie sent out a scathing email which basically said that she would rather have Libby not come to Thanksgiving if there is even a small chance that she will cry or fuss. While I told Cathie that there is no way I can guarantee Libby will behave the entire time, I would be glad to show Cathie a few things she could do to make Libby laugh and smile and have a good day.

Cathie could hide in a cupboard, act like a weiner dog, sing like her husband Dave, or put a sock on her hand and tickle Libby's belly as shown in the video below.


Hopefully this holiday season Cathie will become part of the solution instead of being the problem.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be part of the "solution" and make Libby laugh when you stop being the "problem" that makes your nieces and nephews cry.

Unknown said...

Libby would like the "Black Mamba" game they play in the movies Jackass.

Anonymous said...

I can not believe that Cathie said that about LIBBY. Jon do you still make your nieces and nephews cry?

BoxcatAV said...

That is one of the heartiest little laughs I've ever heard! Go Libby!

Laura said...

Libby, you just made Auntie Laura's day! Thank you!