Friday, June 08, 2007

Big Boy




I look huge in both of these pictures, as my sister was nice enough to point out. The thing is, I have been losing weight the past few weeks, almost 9 lbs. I am down to a 2 year low of 164. Beth said that the yellow shirt is to big on me (it is a Large) and the picture of me in the hospital gown was taken while Beth was laying down pointing the camera up at me. My goal is to lose about 6 more pounds and be back to my fighting weight for next fall when I plan on competing in the Ultimate Fighting Championship when it comes to Memphis.

3 comments:

Sooze said...

I think that you could definitely fit into the same size shirt that Dave wears. I'm pretty sure that is a youth medium.

Rich said...

Jon you look like a lunch lady in that shower cap...

Unknown said...

All Kurt boys go through their fat phase.... Dan is kind of stuck there in that phase.