Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Maddy

My oldest niece Madeline turns 9 today. Here are 5 things you might not know about her.

picture coming soon

5. I, as her favorite Uncle came up with the whole "cheeto head" nick-name. Her Aunt Susan wanted to call her "frito head", but I would have none of that.
4. Maddy has the best birthday parties. She use to have a moon-jump at her parties, I would look forward to this all year. For her 6th birthday, I got her 13 presents.
3. Madeline and I both like guinea pigs. Mine were named Herbert and Gertrude, hers is named Cocoa.
2. Maddy has an amzing sense of style. Beth sometimes calls her for fashion advice and Madeline tells her What Not to Wear.
1. Sweet Madeline has such an amazing heart. She was so great with her cousin Libby when I was up watching the kids for the week. I can't wait until Madeline is a little older and can babysit for us.

2 comments:

Will said...

Its kinda weird how this blog post supposedly happened yesterday at 7:28 AM, but it didn't show up in my blog reader until this morning... You fiddling with the dates of your blog posts, Jon?

Jon said...

Maybe you need to start checking my blog everyday Will.