Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Kevin

Posted by Picasa


My brother-in-law Kevin turns 30 this year, people are shocked by this because he looks much older then that with his bald head. Here are 10 things you might not know about Kevin.

10. Kevin is very handy around the house. Last year I assisted him in putting up a deck on our house. If you need a handyman, Kevin is the one to call (except if you are installing a water heater)
9. During high school, Kevin's nickname was Keno.
8. Kevin was the first one in the family to figure Libby out: give her food and she will like you.
7. No one can handle large groups of kids quite like Kevin. Last Thanksgiving he took 8 kids (under the age of 10) out on a nature walk, everyone came back alive.
6. Kevin has the smallest feet I have ever seen on a man. Even though he is 5' 6", he has feet like a midget. He can actually share shoes with Susan.
5. Kevin is a girls basketball coach. For a while I was telling people that he coached varsity boys, not to lie, I just didn't know any better
4. Kevin can eat more then anyone I know, he doesn't care what kind of food or how it tastes. Sheer quantity is what he is aiming for.
3. Kevin has a huge head. He is a better teacher for it because the students think that he must be very smart with all those extra brains. And if a student makes fun of him, he can fail them.
2. He has an ability to master any video game within 5 minutes of picking up the controller. Which is why I gave him my X-box, he shamed me into it.
1. Kevin is a great addition to our family and we have accepted him as a Kurt brother long ago. Our only problem with him is he has not yet been willing to take our last name. "Kevin Kurt" you have to love the alliteration.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Totally funny.