Wednesday, January 31, 2007

We are having a .....

little baby girl. Beth went in for her 20 week ultrasound today. Libby and I meet her at the office. Libby was very excited to hear that she was going to be a big sister and then preceded to to be bad and attempt to run around the ultrasound room. So she and I left soon after. This baby is tracking much larger then Libby did. While Libby was on the small side (less then 5th percentile, this baby is about 13 oz, which is normal (60th percentile). The ultrasound tech said that the baby's heart, bladder, kidneys, and cord all looked great.
This is a 4-D (4th "D" stands for movement) picture of the baby's leg. You could see her flexing all 10 fingers and all 10 toes.

In this picture you can see the baby's face. According to Beth she looks a bit like an alien baby because of the large fissures in her skull. During the ultrasound we were able to watch her open and close her mouth.

We are very excited to add another girl to the family as we will not have to go out and buy new lots of new clothes for this baby. We thanks everyone for all their prayers and would love to hear any ideas for names that you have.
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trudy

Anonymous said...

I think Sherry is a nice name.

Sooze said...

A BIT like an alien?? I'm pretty sure she looks a LOT like an alien. Right now at least. But I know she will turn out cute in the end.

Sooze said...

Oh yeah, I like Caroline for a name. Caroline Susan.

Anonymous said...

Golly I waited all day for you to post this! My first impression of the profile was that her little nose looked just like Libby's. I love girls!

Names? How about Lottie? Goes well with Libby!

Love to all,
Mom

Sarah said...

I want you to name the baby "Donny Osmond" or "Prince Tuesday" since that's what I wanted my parents to name my baby brother back in 1977, and they didn't.

I like Caroline Susan. :)

Or Carolynn.

Or Luke Skywalker. Nobody would mess with her if you named her Luke Skywalker.

Anonymous said...

I vote for Carolynn......

Dan said...

Lottie is Grandma's middle name. I like Agnes Edith Violet Kurt.

Unknown said...

I like the name Labia.

Unknown said...

Sarah's comment made me LOL

Laura said...

Autumn Erika is a nice name, right A. Ernie?

Anonymous said...

How about Katlin-- Katie for short but not for long.

BoxcatAV said...

How about Hannah and Anna for short?

Or Madeline and Maddy for short?

YEAH for a second baby girl:-)

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking Mary Jo for the lady that called us all nice young fellas.

Hope you guys are doing good!!! Shoot me an email: jeff@jeffott.net

~Mrs. DCS RN~ said...

yeah for girls!!! Are you feeling out numbered yet? Congrats to you guys!

Anonymous said...

Please let us know when you choose a name........