Monday, January 29, 2007

Laughing Libby #4



Libby loves the dogs very much and she understands what we call "dog humor". She finds it hilarious when we make the dogs do funny things like clapping their paws, giving her high-fives or as you can see from the video above, placing Stretch in a tent. We do it once a night just hear Libby's belly-laugh.
Libby's bathing suit-over-clothes attire is courtesy of her Aunt Laura.

No dogs were physically harmed during the filming of this video. Psychological and emotional trauma cannot be ruled out.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It brought me such joy to see Stretch and Zoe!!!! I love how you wrestled Stretch into the barn, and it was hilarious when Libby smooshed Stretch to the ground. I miss Guinness so much it's not even funny.

Sarah said...

P.S. I called Mike at work and had him watch this so I could hear him laugh. He thought it was hilarious for the same reasons I did. He said next time we'll have to get 2 weiners.

But ...I'm not sure that I could get another black and tan. I have to stay loyal to G-Unit.