Monday, May 14, 2007

Congratulations!


Will, my brother from another mother, is finally engaged! On Saturday he asked Monaca for her hand in marriage (and the rest of her too). We are very excited for them both. Libby Danielle and Monaca Violet will both be practicing for their roles as flower girls.

Post Edit: I have just been informed that the picture I posted is not of Will and Monaca, but rather Will and Kate, some random girl. This does not make me any less excited about the upcoming nuptials. So instead I am posting a picture of a monkey lifting weights. Also I accidently let the new baby's name slip.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This Kate with Will Jon?????!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW Jon. First of all this is not me in the picture, it is Kate. Which is really akward because they dated for a bit. I would have thought you have hung out with me enough to know I am a blonde sweedish girl. Hmmm?!?

Secondly, who is Monaca Violet?

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding about the name?