Monday, March 20, 2006

Don't Avoid the Noid

http://www.staynehoff.net/Domino's_Pizza_Noid_1985.jpg
I never thought I would be saying this after what they did to my brother Dave, but Domino's Pizza is excellent. It has been at least 15 years since I have had a slice of pie from Domino's, but in the last two days, I've had 1 1/2 medium pizzas for various meals. On Sunday night after finding nothing in the house to eat, Beth and I order the 5-5-5 deal (three medium pizzas each with one topping on them for $5 apiece). I think it shall be a while before I order from Papa John's, they are way to expensive and their quality has really gone down in the past few years.

By the way Rich, the toppings we got were mushroom, sausage, and ham.

7 comments:

Rich said...

Might I suggest a Papa Murphy’s Veggie deLITE pizza (150 cal/slice)… I know! You have to bake it!

And I really don’t like Papa John’s… I had an issue with them!

rudi said...

I didn't realize that 3 pizzas were part of this diet that you are on.

Rich - Papa Murphy's is the worst pizza I have ever had! There sauce sucks - and a good pie is all about the pie.

Rich said...

I would have thought Rudi would have been all over the5-5-5.

And I do beg to differ on the taste ofPapa Murphy’s. I happen to think it’s delicious and sinceable.

Jon said...

I agree 100% with Rudi, Papa Murphy's tastes like ass. And as he says "a good pie is all about the pie"

rudi said...

1) I never said it tastes like ass - I don't know what ass tastes like
2) typo - a good pie is all about the sauce - the sauce!
3) while the 5-5-5 might be a deal - its not necessarily a good deal, if its not good pizza. I can't say, its been years since I've had Domino's - but maybe Jon is on to something here...

Jon said...

I didn't mean to imply that you thought Papa Murphy's tasted like ass...that is what I was saying and agreeing with you that it is the worst pizza ever. And I stand by your saying that "a good pie is all about the pie"

Rich said...

I'm with you Jon, pie is pie.. I always figured Rudi (w/an i) to be a sauce guy and not a pie guy...