Wednesday, March 22, 2006

TV shows I watch

I have been asked to again post a list of what is on my DVR. With new shows popping up all the time, it really keeps me on my toes staying current.

Sunday:
Malcom in the Middle (final season)
King of the Hill
Simpsons
War at Home
Family Guy
Free Ride (replacement for American Dad)
Sopranos
Big Love
Number One Single
Surreal Life

Monday:
King of Queens
How I Meet your Mother
Two and Half Men
New Adventures of Old Christine
Prison Break
The Apprentice

Tuesday:
American Idol
Hope and Faith
Scrubs
Teachers (starting this week)
Sons and Daughters
The Real World (great season so far)
8th and Ocean
Blow Out
The Amazing Race

Wednesday:
Black. White.
Out of Practice
Courting Alex
American Idol (results show)
The Heist
Good Eats
Ham on the Street

Thursday:
Will and Grace
Four Kings
My Name is Earl
The Office
Survivor
The Loop

Friday:
The Soup
Best Week Ever

Saturday:
This Old House Hour
Hometime
The New Yankee Workshop
Saturday Night Live

My new favorite TV find is America's Test Kitchen, it is on 4 times a week here. It is a PBS cooking show and I have found more good recipes there in the past few weeks then on the Food Network in the past year.

People always ask, "How to you find time to watch so much tv?". I always tell them that you find time for the important things in your life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is poor Libby doing while her SAHD is watching all of this tv?

Jon said...

Most of these shows are watched at night after Libby goes to bed, or in the morning during her nap. While Libby is awake, only Discovery Kids, South Park or Baby Einstein is on.