Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Worst Toy Ever

Today while shopping I decided to buy my little Princess a new toy. I thought the Fisher-Price Baby Gymnastics 1-2-3 Tetherball looked like it would be loads of fun for Libby to play with. It is horrible. Libby and I became bored with it in the first 3 minutes. One of the play modes is "tethered mode", where "as baby grows, keep the ball attached with the tether. Encourage baby to bop it right off the base, roll it around, and crawl after it." But the problem is, the tether is only about 2 inches long, so the ball has no place to roll. The sounds and music are horrible and way to short. This toy gets 2 thumbs down.

Speaking of toys, Rudi's mom emailed me this cute video clip of Rudi unwrapping his Nintendo 64 on Christmas Morning. He sure was an excited little cowpoke.

4 comments:

rudi said...

I didn't know that my mom knows how to turn a computer on yet alone upload a video to one and email it to you. I'm impressed, mom!
And yes, the NIN64 was awwwwwwwwwwwwwwesommmmmmmmmmmmme!

Sooze said...

Ben thinks it looks like fun. He can't wait to play with it in a couple of days.

Andromeda said...

HAHAHAHA.. I read your blog a lot just never comment. That is just the funniest thing ever. LOL

Rich said...

Reminds me of getting Qua-sa-dill-ia’s (big papa) in Jamaica…