Monday, August 14, 2006

Babydoll

For Christmas this past year, Libby recieved a babydoll from her Grandma. We finally got it out after we saw her love of children over at her friend Izzie's house this past friday. She took an immediate liking to her, she calls it LeeLeeLeeLee, after her cousin Matthew's first imaginary friend.
If you look closely you can see her top two teeth that are starting to poke through. For someone who is triple teething right now, she sure is happy most of the time.
Libby is looking forward to her female cousin's Maddie, Emily and Allie coming down for her birthday party so that they can show her the correct way to play with a babydoll. We tried to let her know that holding it by the head is NOT good mothering. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you shown libby how we used to play "beat the baby" with susan's dolls. Remember Molly? Susan's ratty little premi doll? I think I put that in the toilet at one point and never told susan about it. Until now.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jon,

I like your blog. I've been trying to track down the Beth Bonner Kurt who went to Kalamazoo College. I'm the new staff member for InterVarsity there. My searches finally led me to your blog. If I've found the right Beth, could you ask her to drop me a line? (And could you let me know if I'm barking up the wrong tree?)

Thanks,
Tim McNinch
tim_mcninch@ivstaff.org

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Libby! I'm happy to be the first to wish you your first 'Happy Birthday'.

Love,

Elise (Laura & Paul)