Thursday, August 03, 2006

Dave's Gym

For those of you who read my brother Dave's blog, you will notice a trend in that he always complains about the gym he goes to and his work outs. You can read the most recent example of this here. Last time I talked to him I told him that he needs to just suck it up and either stop whining or just quit working out. I asked him for some pictures of the gym and the workout equipment. These are actual photos of "Triad" where he works out.


 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jon, I celebrate the fact that your blog finally has an entry containing something other than your family. we love seeing and hearing about beth and libby, but i'm glad you're expanding your world beyond just them. i welcome your mockery if it means having the old jon back.

Will said...

I'm just glad that he's taking shots at you instead of me, for a change...

Ames said...

You should check the paint on the walls of that room. The paint may have lead in it and once the human body absorbs lead you can not get it out "I Think That is TRUE". So if there is lead in the paint you do not want to exercise in a room where there is dust ripe with lead.

LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE.