Monday, February 06, 2006

The Arcade


On Sunday we went out for lunch at The Arcade with Eduardo, who Beth works with at St. Judes. It is the oldest continuously run restaurant in Memphis. It has been featured in a few famous movies such as The Client, 21 Grams, and Great Balls of Fire. Beth got a cheeseburger that was bigger then her head and Eduardo got the sweet potato pancakes that looked really good. Mine wasn't as good, for some reason whenever I go to a restaurant and see Chicken Fried Steak on the menu, I have to order it. Even though it is never good and I really don't like the taste of it. But I never remember that until afterwards. So when we got home I gave Beth permission to kick me in the A-B-C if I ever try to order it again. Hopefully that will be enough of a deterrant for me to start ordering something I actually like.

1 comment:

Rich said...

I clicked on the link and it looks dirty... No Chili's....