Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Six Month Check Up


Libby went in today for her six month check up. The doctor was amazed at how much she had grown. She is 15 lbs 13 1/2 ozs putting her in the 49th percentile for weight. She is 25 3/4 inches long putting her in the 50th percentile, she is getting so tall, she will soon be measuring herself against her cousin Nathan who is tall as a whip. Her head circumference went up also to 42.75 cm puttin her in the 50th percentile there also. All in all Libby did pretty well. She likes Dr. Geiger and the nurses except for the shots and the cold stethoscopes.

4 comments:

Will said...

I'm glad that Libby is doing well. I have to say, I see more naked baby pictures on your site than any family photo album I've ever seen. Maybe you should post nude pictures of yourself just to balance it out.

Anonymous said...

I'd rather stick with the Libby pictures, Will! Libby is just like her mom...very nice baby, very proportional! (Sorry, I can't type that with an Asian accent.) Love you lots, Mom

Rich said...

Will - I have some photo's of Jon...

Yep, just like her old man.. Work'n her way up to average..

Jon said...

Will, would you please stope badgering me about sending you naked pictures of myself. The phone calls and emails didn't work...why did you think this would?