Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Public Apology

Beth and I would like to publicly apologize to Isabelle's parents. Jen and Damon were kind enough to invite us over last saturday for an evening of food, drink and euchre. And with the kindness that was shown to us that night, Beth and I should have let Jen and Damon win a few hands of cards. Instead we put the smack down on them. I don't remember how many games of euchre were played, but I do know that Beth and I won them all. And not only did we win them, we won each game by scoring 11 points (10 wasn't loud enough). The only good thing is that their daughter Isabelle was asleep while we were playing cards so she didn't have to see her parents being beaten like circus chimps.

1 comment:

Rich said...

Wow, Zima XXX and Calorie-Zones... Sounds like you ladies had a hum-dinger of a time..