Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A Few Corrections


I would like to correct a few things from my brother Dan's blog. On Saturday Dan and I did decide to install a new vanity and sink in my bathroom. And yes it did only take one trip to Home Depot, but what Dan didn't tell you is that it took an addtional six trips to Lowe's. What Dan also didn't tell you is that the project still is not complete. The trap leaks still, that is the reason there is a plastic container holding a towel under the vanity. So it looks like I will be calling a plumber in the next few days. It also turned out to be the worlds most expensive vanity and sink by the time you add up all the parts that were bought, opened, cut, destroyed, then never used. I could hook up 2 or 3 additional sinks in either plastic or metal with all the parts that were left over.

2 comments:

rudi said...

sounds like you have problems laying a pipe.

Will said...

Yeah, Jon and Dan have always had that problem...