Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Separated at Birth?

I get alot of people asking me who "$E$" is that leaves the funny (and much appreciated) comments all over the Kurt Family Blogs. It is Rich M, a friend from way back. His wife Amy and Beth went to medical school together. She is finishing up her residency at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN and was instrumental in getting my mother other there for her Whipple Opperation.
The image “http://www.classicmedia.tv/assets/circles/richierich.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I had always assumed that "$E$" stood for the cartoon character Richie Rich. But after reading an article in US News and World Report about Club Kid "Richie Rich" I know see more of a resemblance Rich and the club kid.

1 comment:

Rich said...

Very nice, I would have preferred the picture with $E$licking theshe male’s nipple...