Monday, February 20, 2006

My Name is Jon

Karma kicked me in the butt last night. Dan and Kris were nice enough to babysit Libby on Sunday night so Beth and I could get out for a "date". We went to Bahama Breeze, it was very good. I had the seared Ahi-tuna and Beth had the coconut shrimp. Sitting across from us was a very nice looking family of four, a mom, dad, son and daughter. The kids looked to be about 9 and 11 respectively. The funny thing was they were all wearing matching light blue snowflake sweaters . We spent at least half of our meal time talking about them and their funny looking sweaters. When we got home my brother Dan noticed that I was wearing my sweater inside out and that there were two big tags showing. Boy did I get my comeupance.

4 comments:

Rich said...

Very nice!! May be if you didn’t sleep all day you would have these problems!!

When you and Beth where making fun of the sweater dorks did you happen to think of Dan and how he makes his family do that…

Rich said...

Ah! I should have clicked on the hyperlink. Great minds do think a like!!!!!

Jon said...

It's all about the hyperlinks baby!

Dan said...

At least the shirts were all right-side in.