Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Booklight


I got more comments (two) about the booklight I used this morning to check on Libby. Above is a picture of the light and how it is used when reading a book. The reason I used it was that it was the first thing I could find that would shed a small amount of light on Libby. I could have used a Mag-Lite or even turned on one of three lights in her room, but each one of those would have been overkill and probably woken her up. It was used as shown in the first picture, so NO Dave, I didn't have to clip it on my body, just hold it in my hand. And I also didn't have to crawl on the floor, I just walked in silently making sure I didn't step on any of the creaky floor boards. Rich, Zima is only drunk at the Damon and Jen's house and we drink it straight up, but maybe Red Bull would help kill the taste a bit. Anne, I wish the dogs would sleep through the night, but alas they still wake up around 4:30-5:30 a.m. wanting to be fed.

2 comments:

Rich said...

You flickr'd the book light... Who does that?

Rich said...

That’s right you drink fruity beer at home…